Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our Mad Little Rescued Bird!

One of my older posts had a photograph of a male finch which we rescued from our neighbours. The poor little guy seems to be traumatized from his time with them, and instead of pairing up with any one of our female finches and setting up a nest with her, he chose a corner of the cage instead. That's not all - not only does he guard his corner with everything he's got, but he also insists on collecting spinach leaves and making a nest with it.

The photographs say it all ...

Ahhh ... fresh spinach leaves ...!



Should I eat them?



Hmmmm ... let me think!



Naah - I'd rather make a nest with them!



What're you looking at huh?!



How do I get the leaves together?



Ah, there you go.



Nice ... I like it!



Shall I sit down now and test if it's comfortable?



I think it's fine!



Settled down!

No comments:

Post a Comment